Festival Info & Rules
- No glass containers. Reusable metal or plastic water bottles are allowed.
- No pets.
- No open fires of any kind.
- No fireworks or incendiary devices.
- No grills.
- Absolutely no videotaping allowed.
- No board patches.
- Unauthorized sales of alcohol and food is strictly prohibited.
- This year’s festival does feature a beer garden.
- The sale of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No illegal drugs or controlled substances allowed.
- There will be food and drink from True Brew Barista (coffee/tea/cold drinks/smoothies) and Arnie’s Place (burgers dogs, veggie burgers/veggie dogs) available in the concession area from local vendors.
- No knives or weapons.
- Please help us keep the venue and parking areas clean – please take out what you bring in and help us keep the festival green.
WHAT TO BRING
Things you may want to bring with you to make your experience more comfortable…
- Your tickets
- Bug Spray
- Blanket to sit on
- Small camping chairs
- Hat (for shade)
- Plastic container or two for water
- Plastic bags for trash
- Ear Plugs
- Personal camera
- Rain Gear/Hood — sometimes it rains!
- Extra pair of shoes/sneakers/mud boots/flip flops
- Community spirit/good vibes
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Nitrous oxide
- Illegal substances
- Glass bottles
- Aerosol sprays
- Weapons of any kind